Do you feel like your world is spinning in circles
Are you consumed with the questions—
How will I get my life back?
Can this happen again?
Life Resumed: After a Catastrophic Event and Other Loss, is a faith-based interactive book that empowers the reader to reclaim their life by providing:
· Step-by-step guidance in dealing with negative emotions
· Skills to move from being immobilized to creating a plan
· Tools for parents/caregivers to address their own and their children’s anxieties
· Two sections designed to help children understand and share their fears
· Guidelines to initiate and direct conversation
· Warning signs to determine if professional counseling is needed.
· Ideas and recommendations for helping family, friends, coworkers, etc.
Paperback: 246 pages
Publisher: PRJ Publishers (June 22, 2020)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
Life Resumed: After a Catastrophic Event or Other Loss
Purchase an Autographed Book
$16.45 plus $3.50 s/h
WHAT READERS sAY
Pertinent. Extremely helpful. Encourages hope/strength while promoting solutions if approached honestly & prayerfully. Wish I read it sooner. —Teddy R.